Re: [Shop-talk] trimmer recommendations?

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] trimmer recommendations?
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:31:00 -0400
I can't say enough GOOD about my Ryobi!

I bought it from Horrible freight over 10 years ago. (When it was the ONLY
trimmer with the "quick attach" system.)  I rarely use it, but it always
starts right away.  I have about 5 different attachments and they are work
OK (some better than others*.)

My buddy got the 4 cycle, better power, but he can't use all the
attachments because the unit needs to be held level.

* These attachmens I have and 1 to 5 scale (5 being best.)
Vaccum-2
Tree pruner-4
blower-4
extension poles-5
hedge trimmers-4
My buddy has the rototiller and edger.  they are only good for the lights
of work.

Moose

"We all know we're dying, And there's no sign of a parachute."
     Tori Amos