Re: [Shop-talk] Trying to find a battery connector to fit thru a

To: <chad@LinuxEG.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Trying to find a battery connector to fit thru a
From: "Steve Hammatt Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 22:34:57 -0700
Thanks to everyone for the Anderson suggestion; however
it appears to me that everything Anderson offers is for
cable - to - cable
while I want to plug a cable fitting into a bulkhead receptacle.
The suggestion regarding forklift recharging is excellent and I'll
try to find that product now.

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA