Re: [Shop-talk] Trying to find a battery connector to fit thru a

To: Steve Hammatt Mount Vernon WA USA <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Trying to find a battery connector to fit thru a
From: Kurt Oblinger <koblinger@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 21:42:02 -0700
I can picture exactly what you mean but I haven't a clue what it is
called either. Big help that is, eh. But I do recall that when I worked
in a warehouse in my college days those plugs were used to connect the
electric forklifts to the chargers. So maybe a forklift parts house
could have it.

Cheers,
Kurt Oblinger