Re: [Shop-talk] Generator thread

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Generator thread
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 09:15:22 -0700
> Which could run my whole house (would I need to use the car
> lift during a power outage? 8>) ) But it's rated for a 47 HP
> tractor and I only have 45hp.

If your tractor is rated for 45hp at the PTO, then it's engine puts out a
fair amount more than that.  Since the ad specifically said "48hp *engine*"

Seriously, being a little underpowered just means you can't use the last few
Kw of output capacity.  Keep the load below max and you should be fine.

Or, here's your excuse for 'improving' the tractor ... <G>

Randall