Re: [Shop-talk] Generators

To: "'Team shop-talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Generators
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 16:02:17 -0700
While I've never used the low temp aluminum weld rod product, I know of
folks that like it.  For this issues though, I'd thread a male pipe into the
corroded hole, then weld a fillet around the joint between the pipe and the
head.  That may be easier than adding a female coupling to the head. Do this
with the head on the compressor or on a steel plate to minimize or avoid
warping.

Jack