Re: [Shop-talk] 4-post lift hydraulic pump

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 4-post lift hydraulic pump
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 00:05:59 -0400
Brad Kahler wrote:
> Wayne,
> Not sure to take your comment.  The antique contraption that I bought is
> built better than the new ones being sold today.  I called the factory
> and managed to get in touch with someone who worked for the original

Mostly just joking around -- please don't take it in any negative way.
It probably is a lot more mechanically solid than newer equipment, but
the idea of hydraulics that old would concern me.  I didn't know if it
was held up by the hydraulics or if there's some mechanical lock that
holds it at height;  sounds like there is. cool.

   -wayne