Re: [Shop-talk] Dishwasher - leaky pump

To: Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Dishwasher - leaky pump
From: Donald H Locker <dhlocker@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 23:26:09 -0400
Consumer Reports sucks, too.  I bought appliances based on their recommendation
and have been sorry ever since.  (GE came highest in quality when I was
purchasing.  NEVER AGAIN!)

Kitchen Aid, Bosch, Maytag.  (In that order, in my opinion, though my opinions
may be out of date.)  Even a low-end of one of these will be better than the
high-end that GE can build.

Donald.

[snip]