Re: [Shop-talk] I hate static

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] I hate static
From: "old dirtbeard" <dirtbeard@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 19:05:04 -0700
Hi guys,

If you find it to be your radio, please consider the GE Super Radio:

http://www.geocities.com/rbrucecarter/sr.htm

http://cgi.ebay.com/GE-General-Electric-AM-FM-Super-Radio-Superadio-II_W0QQitemZ150163601542QQihZ005QQcategoryZ146514QQcmdZViewItem

They are getting harder to find recently, but I have one and swear by it,
particularly for am radio.They also are carried under the RCA label, but as
a stand alone portable radio, they are tough to beat for $40 new and $20 on
ebay. I can listen to stations on it that do not even appear on my other
radios.

best,

doug