Re: [Shop-talk] Airline Piping

To: "Doug Braun" <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Airline Piping
From: paul.mele@usermail.com
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 00:13:34 -0600 (MDT)
> My rationale for trusting the hose was this:
>
> It was designed to carry hot water,

Hi all..
forgive me for preaching....talk is cheap...so here goes my $0.02

I've been an ER MD over 25 years.  I've heard many reasons why "it should
not have happened" or how many times it was done the wrong way "without
problems before"...and I've made a good living at it.  I'm retiring in 2
weeks, but my partners are still there when you need them.  No guidelines/
rules/ regs are 100% applicable; just be sure you know how they got there
and what the consequences are when you push the limit or decide they don't
apply in  a given scenario.  Then, you won't wonder "what happened".

Paul Mele