Re: [Shop-talk] Satellite Internet Service

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Satellite Internet Service
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 16:42:54 +0000
we never got that outage with the sat. t.v. (or at least not like the cable
companies try to scare you with).  our land-line comcast cable, on the other
hand, goes out for any and every reason.  so much so that the comcast will not
be making the transition to the new house, we're on to dsl and dish t.v.

From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>