Re: [Shop-talk] unnerving burnt smell

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] unnerving burnt smell
From: "mark@noakes.com" <mark@noakes.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 13:54:12 +0000 (UTC)
TN almost always has very high humidity year round so this is a
possibility, and the fireplace is in the family room. Talking to the
babysitter this AM an additional data point seems to be that the burnt
smell is *maybe* more prevalent when the AC is running.  I'm wondering
about the return air plenum for the AC being close to the flue for the
gas water heater.

Thanks for the input so far guys...several things to think about,

Mark Noakes