Re: [Shop-talk] Socket holders

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Socket holders
From: "Galt, Stuart A" <stuart.a.galt@boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 07:39:34 -0700

I am not sure how to count them either... I the top drawer of a
Snapon KRL1022 mostly full of sockets/extensions and a small army
or ratchet handles.  For some reason I still find myself needed
to buy a socket here and there.

The large "hub" sockets live in a different drawer.

Stuart (I am not a tool addict - I can stop anytime I want)