RE: garage door opener advice

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: garage door opener advice
From: "Mike Frerichs" <frerichs@tconl.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 16:25:56 -0600
I've got a pair of Genie BlueMax openers that were in the house 9 years ago
when I bought it.  The house was four years old when I moved in and I
believe these were the original openers here.  So 13 years old and not a bit
of trouble in the nine years I've lived here.  BTW, my garage probably sees
around a 60 degree F temp difference between winter and summer.

Just my data point.

Mike Frerichs