Re: Computer Question -- Spoofed e-mails

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Computer Question -- Spoofed e-mails
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 13:29:37 -0500
One more tool that has made my life very simple when it comes to spam.
Mailwasher Pro:
http://www.firetrust.com/firetrustpro.html
It's impossible to have you computer infected by a spam virus when it
gets deleted on the server before it ever gets to your machine. This
program is a godsend if you have dial-up because you only spend time
downloading legit email. It integrates FirstAlert! and allows you to
set up filters that automatically delete stuff from the lazy spammers.
These idiots send email to the same bogus email addresses all the time.
So I have some filters set up that auto-delete the message if they see
that email address anywhere in the header.

Jon