Re: An off-topic question....

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: An off-topic question....
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 22:31:04 -0500
Does all of this mean that as the streaming data is delayed, then what
you hear gets more and more delayed in real time from the source?  And
that it can never catch up, because you have to listen to the entire
content on the receiving end????

Or do you end up somewhere with a "skip"  of no content so that the
program at the receiving end doesn't get overly delayed relative to the
source?

Certainly not an issue if you're listening/watching an episode of
"Desperate Housewives" but a huge issue if you're listening to a horse race.