Re: Drawing program

To: "cornerexit" <cornerexit@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Drawing program
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:37:56 -0500
I have an old program that was windows 3.1 based program that does a great
job.

It does a 2D drawing, then you can render a 3D view and walk thoughts.  It
also complied a material list.

Even better, it was free and fit on a 3.5" disk (remember those!)

Of course, it was a little limited in functionality, but it worked fine for
my needs.  Almost no learning curve, BTW.

It was called 3D Architect.  If you can run a it, I'll email you a copy.

Inch

"We all know we're dying, And there's no sign of a parachute."
     Tori Amos