RE: Waste Oil Container

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Waste Oil Container
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 09:25:21 -0500
Well, I guess I just say motor oil, gear oil, trans fluid are all
oil, so they go in the oil recycling container.  Brake fluid isn't
oil, so it stays separate.  I'm not saying that's particularly
brilliant.  It's just what I've done.  My "recycler" is the kid
making minimum wage at the auto parts store.  I don't think he knows
or cares.