RE: Lens marker removal

To: <wmc_st@xxiii.com>, "'shop-talk list'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lens marker removal
From: "Martin Sukey" <trmarty@glwb.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 09:22:35 -0500
Randall, Wayne and list. Thanks for the suggestions. I guess I painted the
wrong picture. The mfg really did nothing wrong and I was not really pissed
at them for sticking to policy. They put that stuff on so somebody who knows
what they are doing has a chance to check things out to make sure thing are
ok. I tend to march to a different beat some times, ok most of the time, and
I was just trying to do things myself and shortcut the system. In what's
left of my mind it seemed like such a simple thing just to wipe this stuff
off standing in my kitchen and be done with it instead of taking an hour and
a half of my time and 20 minutes of time of the people at the optometrist
office. I guess my frustration of not being able to do a simple task showed
in my original post.

Thanks,
Marty