Re: "lift-proofing" garage floor/electric

To: "Mark Andy" <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Subject: Re: "lift-proofing" garage floor/electric
From: "Larry Spector" <lspector@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:29:32 -0500
Check out: http://www.bendpak.com/custom_page.isg?ref=bpakconcretereq

For the biggest 2-posts, you'll need 6" of 3000psi concrete. When I built my
garage, I had this done- along with rebar side to side for extra strength. I
eventually went with a 4-post instead (Bendpak HD-9), but the concrete's
good enough for either. Many lifts can be had for either 110 or 220 VAC-
mine's 220 and needs a 25amp circuit. Depending on what you get- you may
also need to have air available to release the safety locks.

Hope this helps-

-Larry