Re: Cherokee Turn Signals

To: bspidell@comcast.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cherokee Turn Signals
From: healeybn7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 11:21:38 -0500
A long shot - do you have an aftermarket trailer wiring harness?  Mine went
haywire recently and really messed up my car brake and turn signal lights.  I
pulled the in-line fuse on the trailer light wiring harness, and now my lights
work fine.
Now I need to figure out what went wrong with the trailer light box, so I can
use my trailer.  It must be a Lucas part  :)

Dave