RE: Infrared bathroom heater

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Infrared bathroom heater
From: "PJ McGarvey" <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:36:31 -0400
HD carries a Broan, that costs $50 and requires you route some ducting - which
means possible vent fan noise - which is why I have a Panasonic WhisperQuiet
(or something) for a vent fan already.  I'm not even sure if I could buy the
bulb there, but I'll have to check.  I found the one I was looking at for $20
+ $13 shipping on Ebay.Thanks for the suggestion though, the bath floor mats
are essential on a tile floor in the winter.PJ> Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006
08:23:11 -0700> From: doug@dougbraun.com> Subject: Re: Infrared bathroom
heater> To: pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com; shop-talk@autox.team.net> > I bet Home
Depot sells those.  We have one in> our master bath- it warms you a little,
but> it doesn't do anything about the cold floor.
Express yourself - download free Windows Live Messenger themes!
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imag
ine-msn.com/themes/vibe/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline