Re: 4 light hi-beams

To: john niolon <jniolon@bham.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: 4 light hi-beams
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 22:13:23 -0700 (PDT)
I wouldn't be at all surprised if something melted.
Wiring on modern cars is surprisingly skinny.
I bet they do thermal simulations on computers
to figure exactly how skinny each wire can be
without overheating anything.

It may be ok in the winter, and melt on a
95-degree summer day, with the sun shining on the
front of the car, while stuck in trafic...

Doug