Re: roof repair

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: roof repair
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 23:27:46 -0400
When we have problems like this, we hire the local home inspector. He's
got a degree in construction technology and has seen every kind of
housing failure you can think of. He knows construction materials and
techniques inside and out and he knows repair techniques too. The key is
finding a guy who has been around for a while.

Jon