Lift time

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Lift time
From: John Miller <jem@milleredp.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 19:15:49 -0700
I've been waiting for certain events to get out of the way before going
ahead with stuffing a lift in my garage.

Certain events are now out of the way.

What I need - more correctly, what I can accommodate - is a smallish
4-post ramp-type lift.  Function 75% parking 25% wrenching.  I may be
able to accommodate two side-by-side but we'll start with one.

I know folks who have Cytech lifts, and they're quite happy with them,
but I recall hearing (maybe here?) that they were kind of an on-again,
off-again operation?

Any other recommendations in that arena?  Rotary appears to have a home
line now at http://www.revolutionlifts.com

John.