Re: 20# propane tanks - half full or half empty???

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 20# propane tanks - half full or half empty???
From: wmc_st@xxiii.com
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 21:55:48 -0500
At 01:49 PM 12/10/2005, David C. wrote:
>While we're on the subject (sort of) I'm STILL pissed about the OPD
>regulations that were rammed down our throats.  I had four perfectly
>good 20# tanks that no one will fill because

If that's your biggest gripe with the US government, then you're not
paying much attention, or....  ok I'll just shut up.  Wrong forum.

Lot's of the tank swap out places around here only charge an extra $5
for a new tank with the new fittings.  BFD. Most the old ones are so
rusted and crappy they shouldn't be used anyway.  Plus, I think
there's a mandatory "discard after" date on the things somewhere.

You can check out my friend Bill's creative uses for discarded tanks
[at your own risk!] here http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/6160/

   -Wayne