Re: Miata maintenance

To: nick brearley <nick@landform.co.uk>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Miata maintenance
From: "pethier@isd.net" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 09:03:16 -0600
> Couldn't help noticing recently that there seem to be
> several Miata owners  on the list so I'm hoping to tap
> your extensive stores of knowledge...
>
> My daughter has a ' 98 MX-5 (eurospeak for Miata) and I'm
> looking to take  over the maintenance to stop her getting
> gouged any more. Also because I've  got long term thoughts
> of taking over the car should she tire of it. If  anyone
> has any suggestions of manuals or online resources to help
> me get up  to speed on this I'd be very grateful.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Nick Brearley

There is a mailing list.

Send an email to:
Miata-request@realbig.com
with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include
the

I have found it to be helpful, friendly, with a good
signal-to-noise ratio.  Only gripe is that they don't strip
non-text material as thoroughly as Mark does on team.net.

See you there!

1962 TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata
C package
pethier@isd.net
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/
<http://www.lotuseuropa.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=philethier>