Re: Miata maintenance

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Miata maintenance
From: LSAPEX@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 08:41:53 EST
Check out _www.Miata.net_ (http://www.miata.net/)

Almost any info you need would be there. They have a garage section  you can
search.

Any other questions you can e-mail me. I own a Miata specialty shop.
_www.apexautoeng.com_ (http://www.apexautoeng.com/)

The Mazda manual is the best source on paper.

Couldn't help noticing recently that there seem to be several  Miata owners
on the list so I'm hoping to tap your extensive stores  of knowledge...

My daughter has a ' 98 MX-5 (eurospeak for Miata)  and I'm looking to take
over the maintenance to stop her getting  gouged any more. Also because I've
got long term thoughts of taking  over the car should she tire of it. If
anyone has any suggestions of  manuals or online resources to help me get up
to speed on this I'd  be very grateful.

Thanks.

Nick  Brearley

Les