Re: Battery Buddy?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Battery Buddy?
From: Peter Murray <pete@partnercomm.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 09:21:38 -0500
Mullen, Tim (IIS) wrote:

>Chris Kantarjiev wrote:
>

>>I've been using an ACI SuperCharger for a while:
>>

>I just use my Battery Tender Jr., but the PulseTech (and other "pulsing"
>chargers actually re-condition the batteries in addition to chargineg
>them - Much better than just a charger/maintainer.
>
>But I don't have one...  8-(
>
>Tim Mullen

I think very highly of the PulseTech units, but for my limited needs, I
picked up a 12V wall-wart-style charger/pulse conditioner from Batteries
Plus. I don't think it was more than $40. 1Ah charging, and push-button
pulse conditioning cycle (once it is finished charging, it'll maintain
float voltage, and continue conditioning).

-Peter

--
Peter Murray (N3IXY)
Vienna, VA