Re: Battery Buddy?

To: "Trevor Boicey" <trevor@boicey.com>,
Subject: Re: Battery Buddy?
From: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 17:40:41 -0500
A list member who also happens to be a chemist at the U. VA. informed me
many years ago how to solve this problem, batterie's are left for dead by
"Sulfation", using a chemical compound "EDTA", sold by JCW as battery
additive "VX-6", using 2 oz. per year in the entire battery (not each cell),
and using a slow battery maintainer will not only keep your battery alive
for many years it will also bring back to life a completely dead battery,
the battery in my T/R is 13 years old, my 31 Model A 15 years old and "Yes"
I use a maintainer during the winter months.  "FT"