RE: Stupid smart thermostat was RE: Heat question

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Stupid smart thermostat was RE: Heat question
From: "Mullen, Tim \(IIS\)" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 12:36:33 -0500
Chas. Schlismann wrote:

> You may be able to jumper out (or change jumpers) to
> disable this feature.  <...>

It can be disabled, but then several other useful features
also get disabled.  For most people, the steps to re-program
the unit is a bit daunting.  I can do it though - all the
while criticizing the programmer and noting how I'd have done
it different.  8-)

> It is indeed, criminal to wake up an hour too early
> on a work day.

Even worse on a weekend when you had planned to sleep in. 8-(

Tim Mullen