Sat receivers, DVRs DVDs, TVs...........

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sat receivers, DVRs DVDs, TVs...........
From: orphancars@direcway.com
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 11:33:06 -0600
Note:  Shop related because I think the missus is
_finally_ getting me the TV I want for the
shop-garage......

I currently have a DirecTV/Tivo box in the living
room.  I'd like to get a second box, and place
both receivers in my under construction data/media
center.

What I would like to do is have the receivers in one
location and be able to route the TV signals to any
receiver in any room (up to 4 TVs).  I figured out
how to get the remote control signals back to the
data/media center, but I'm looking for recommendations
on some sort of A/V switch.

Anyone been there/done that?  Guessing at least
one person on this fine list has.......... :-)

thx!

-jeff d
Fort Worth, TX