Re: Sat receivers, DVRs DVDs, TVs...........

To: orphancars@direcway.com
Subject: Re: Sat receivers, DVRs DVDs, TVs...........
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:06:42 -0500
Jeff asks about home theather...

http://www.smarthome.com/prodindex.asp?catid=242

Jeff, there are lots of ways to do this (wired, wireless)  The link above
is a a good place to start.  But their prices are normally pretty high.
Below is a link for crutchfield.  No matter what the price, they are a
great company.  Normally their prices are low to compeditive.  But their
service and knowledge are well worth any higher prices.  I am always amazed
that they seem to have products that I can't even find info on anywhere
else.  Example, I added an ipod controler to my Harley and my Explorer.
They have plug in units and even handlebar controler adaptors that made
everthing work.  These are guys people!

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-BA6gtxeeYNg/cgi-bin/SuperProdGroup.asp?g=10300&cc=01&wm=tn&cm_re_o=fB5EzM*5yBpFwEAS*l5TjviNii

Call them and ask questions, they will be happy to spend the time you need
to get what you want.

Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.