RE: Main Circuit Breaker (lack of)

To: Randall <tr3driver@comcast.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Main Circuit Breaker (lack of)
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 22:38:47 -0500

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

Isn't that like saying that throwing a table lamp with a 20 Watt bulb
into the tub is safer than throwing in the same table lamp with a 200
Watt bulb?  I'm going to have to think about this a bit.  But not too
much.  I think we've both got better things to do.

-Steve