RE: Main Circuit Breaker (lack of)

To: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Main Circuit Breaker (lack of)
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 21:23:49 -0500

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

Well, it's the same voltage when ringing, regardless of what kind of
phone you have.  The only issue is if the phone is poorly
insulated.  When I worked at Bell Labs, there was an issue with a
poorly insulated phone used in a patient's room in a
hospital.  Apparently, the patient put it on his chest while he was
talking and left it there afterwards.    Allegedly got quite a "wake
up" call when it rang.