Re: Nuts and bolts

To: Eric@megageek.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nuts and bolts
From: LSAPEX@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:20:47 EDT
I use the Glad semi disposable containers for leftovers. Different  sizes,
stack on top of each other, see through. I label both ends (i.e. 8  mm nuts)
Easy to see on a shelf,... oh yeah, cheap!

OK, I'm getting ready to organzine my nut and bolt collection  as I move it
into my new shop.  I was wondering what people are  using (what works and
don't work) for storing the nuts and bolts and  such.

I've had good success with the revoling bins from HF, but  they take up
floor space.

I've also bought the storage bins  that hang on the wall for the common
stuff.  It's the odds and  ends that I want to deal with now.

Looking forward to hearing  about this, and hopefully seeing some pictures
of better  solutions.  (I'll post some of mine when I get  done)

Inch
http://megageek.com

Les
apexautoeng.com