Second Chance/Halloween Party

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Second Chance/Halloween Party
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:58:18 -0400
I'm going to go out on a limb and put out an open invite to my upcoming
party.

I live in Central NJ and I'm not sure who is close enough to come by (the
party is NOT worth travelling all that far for.) 8>)

So if you are in the area and want to come by, here is the invite...

This is your invitation to the first annual, "Second Chance Halloween
Party!"

I'm throwing another drive-in movie party with a Halloween twist.  (Read
<We will watch a scary movie!>)   Costumes are not required, but prizes
will be given to for many categories.

When is this party?
Oct 29th (Saturday) Starts around 5pm

Where is it again?
If you don't know where I live, you need to send me an email for
directions.

Due to the "scary" movie theme, kids under 15 are not welcome (unless you
donbt mind them seeing graphic violence on a large-a** screen!)  Pets are
always welcome.

There will be a bonfire again.  But please dress warm and bring your
CHAIRS!  This is a pot luck party.  Bring a dish of food and your own
liquor.  I'll have some there as well.  If the weather is bad, the
party will be moved to the indoor movie theater.

Note, Ibll be hosting a multi-family yard sale that morning.  If you wish
to join it, just come with your stuff in the morning.  Ibll be starting the
sale at 8am. (if it rains, the garage sale is off)

If you have no idea what to expect at one of my parties, here are pics from
the last oneb&

Breaking the wood for the fire.
http://tinyurl.com/d8ohw

Which bring us to breaking the wood with our hands
http://tinyurl.com/argkl

The fire...
http://tinyurl.com/7ko65

The Fireworks...  (Itbs not a party without fireworks!)
http://tinyurl.com/brasz

Assorted Pictures..  The shot of the moon was taken at the party!
http://tinyurl.com/7zux7
http://tinyurl.com/ax4uz

While I donbt know if the range will be open this time, last time

we had a few weapons!
http://tinyurl.com/apmen
http://tinyurl.com/7mzc3

Load up the car with the Significant Other, pooch, food, and booze and head
on over!  So, RSVP now and come out (in costume or not) for a night of fun,
movies, food, and whatever!)

Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.