Re: Nuts and bolts

To: Eric@megageek.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nuts and bolts
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 19:43:43 -0700
I use Sterilite shoebox-size plastic boxes from the dollar store or
Target.  They hold a bunch, stack reasonably well and the lids fit
snugly.  I don't have a real fine sorting system, though, just all the nuts
in one, washers in another, metric stuff in another, 1/4" - 5/16" bolts in
one, 3/8 - 7/16" in another, 1/2 and > in another.

I do have my little number sized machine screws and nuts fairly well sorted
out, though, since they are such a PITA to match up otherwise.

Dave C