Re: plowing, WOW?

To: "Timothy R. Hoerning" <hoerni@cooper.edu>
Subject: Re: plowing, WOW?
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 13:28:49 -0400
I could only get farm plates if my property was assessed as a farm (which
it's not).

It's just wierd that I can get the whole truck with a plow for less than
just the plow!

BTW, Tim, I may have to ask you for a favor.  The place I'll buy the plow
from is right by your house.

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.