RE: Questions on Emissions

To: Eric@megageek.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Questions on Emissions
From: "Madurski, Ronald M" <ronald.m.madurski@lmco.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 09:40:03 -0400
You should check the vehicle for an OBD II connector.  I believe 96 was
the year compliance with OBD II was mandatory.  Some vehicles had it
prior to that.

Run the heck out of it prior to taking it into the emissions check and
make sure that it is at normal operating temp when they test it.

Ron Madurski
Lockheed Martin Technology Services
Systems Engineering Manager
304 333 5575