Questions on Emissions

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Questions on Emissions
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 09:14:56 -0400
OK, after spending housr replacing a cracked exhaust manifold on my SO's
car.  Not to mention fixing the horn, e-brake, and a bunch of other little
things, followed by a good cleaning.  The car failed for emissions.

Now, it's a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6cyc.  (95, so I cna't use my
scanner!) 8>(

The failure was for high HOx levels.  1057 was the limit and she was at
1345 (from memory)

What could be a fix for this?  New Plugs?Air cleaner?  PVC valve?
Themostat?  Something else?

Thanks for any direction to fix this.

Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.