HF Air Compressor?

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: HF Air Compressor?
From: Marc <smarc@abs.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:34:28 -0400
I managed to burn up my el cheapo Campbell Hausfeld compressor this
weekend by running it waaaaay past it's duty cycle (sand blast cabinet)
and it really didn't have ample pressure and flow for that application
anyway...

So I'm shopping for a new compressor, definately don't want oilless
since the noise is horrible, as well as the performance.

I'm looking at a few possiblilities, and I see Harbor Freight has a few
to choose from as well. Does anybody have any experience with HF
compressors? I have dual electric service, 110/220 single phase, and
also have a three phase hookup as well! So, power supply is probably not
an issue.

--
Marc