Re: Shop lighting-l.e.d.s?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shop lighting-l.e.d.s?
From: <lee@automate-it.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 16:39:45 -0600 (CST)
I'm looking at lighting options right now also.  I've pretty much narrowed
it down to fluorescent, considering 4' vs 8' tubes. For a pretty good
overview of what's available in terms of sizes, types, and (especially
important) LUMENS, you can get the 'fluorescent' section of the Sylvania
busness catalog here:
   http://ecom.mysylvania.com/miniapps/catalogdownload/Catalog2004/095_143.pdf

Take a look at the rest of the web site for some pretty good info on color
temperature,etc. - see
   http://www.sylvania.com/BusinessProducts/

 - Lee