Patching Concrete

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Patching Concrete
From: "Gil Fuqua" <gil.fuqua@cci-ir.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:35:44 -0600
I have a concrete floor with small chunks that are chipped out that
needs to be repaired.  Several boards had been fastened to the floor
with a nail gun.  Upon removing the boards, small chunks of concrete
broke loose around where the nails penetrated the floor.

I want to repair the floor with something that will bond to the concrete
and be tough enough to roll equipment over.  Are there any epoxy-mix
products or other floor patch products you can recommend?

Gil Fuqua
Nashville, TN