Re: workshop floor

To: "Tom Bott" <tbott1@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: workshop floor
From: "Mark and Susan Miller" <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:54:11 -0800
My math makes it about a breakeven (using California pricing).

2x4 PT @ 2 foot centers: about $0.25 per square foot of flooring
4x8 plywood: about $30, or about $1 per square foot.

The plastic and a few inches of gravel would be the same for both floors.

Concrete is about $90 per yard, at 4" thick one yard covers about 80 square
feet, or about $1 per square foot.
Rebar is not very expensive, probably about $0.25-0.50 per square foot, so
it would be close to the same.

Mark Miller