Re: battery backup sump pumps

To: Larry list account <list@marketvalue.net>
Subject: Re: battery backup sump pumps
From: "E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 21:53:54 -0600
Friend of mine had a new house that the basement floor was always wet.  He had
to run 2 dehumidifiers constantly.  he finally decided to break a hole in the
floor and put in a sump pump hoping to drain the water from under the house.
When he broke through the floor the water actually came up inside the basement.
  Further investigation revealed that when they put the plumbing in they didn't
get the pipe put together where it came out under the floor and all the water
from the upstairs drains was being dumped into the gravel under the basement
floor.  Fixed the drain and the problem was gone.

--
John
another one of them