Re: After-market rotors for my tow vehicle?

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: After-market rotors for my tow vehicle?
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:54:14 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Traci Pearson wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) with aftermarket rotors on
> trucks/tow vehicles? Any ideas of who might have some useful answers for
> me?

I don't have experiece, but I'd call Sam Strano Jr. at Stranoparts.com...
800/729-1831.  They sell lots of stuff to roadrace/autoxers, but they also
do a full line of tow vehicle stuff and Sam is interested in that side of
things and has tried a lot of stuff...

Plus I know for sure he won't sell you something just to sell you
something.  Highly recommended.

Mark