RE: oil change

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: oil change
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 06:02:36 -0400
I've been using Kroil for a few years now and believe it to be the best
penetrant available.  I have not noticed a significant difference in
Sili-Kroil.  I don't use the Sili-Kroil on any area that will be painted due
to the difficulty of removing the silicone.  Kano has some other good stuff
too.  I have used Ex-rust on my bare metal MGA body to prevent/convert
surface rust prior to painting.
PB Blaster is my backup, and believe it or not, I've found a GM rust
penetrant and inhibitor to work quite well.  The GM part # is 1052627 if it
is still available.

Safety Fast!

Gordie Bird
'62 MGA