Bucket trap

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bucket trap
From: "Madurski, Ronald M" <ronald.m.madurski@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:48:01 -0400
I didn't save the thread but wanted to thank the contributor.  The
rodent in a bucket trap works quite well.  I had a critter scurrying out
of my garage every morning for awhile.  I tried a mouse trap, I think it
just laughed at it.  I was thinking about a live trap but didn't want to
spend any money on it and I really didn't care if the animal survived.

I put about 3 gallons of water into a 5 gallon bucket with a board
across and a board to climb up to it.  Dumped some sunflower seed in it
and the next morning found a pretty good size dead rat in the bucket.

Haven't seen anymore but I'm keeping an eye out for the signs.

Thanks for the tip.

Ron