Re: Getting hung

To: John Miller <jem@milleredp.com>
Subject: Re: Getting hung
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 08:45:05 -0400
At 05:25 PM 9/18/2004 -0700, John Miller wrote:

>So...a poll/survey of sorts:
>
>a) Do you hang hand tools (files, screwdrivers, etc.) on the wall, or
>are you completely drawer-oriented?

I have most of my small tools - body hammers & dollies, wrenches,
screwdrivers, socket sets, etc. in tool boxes.  The larger tools, impact
hammer, sanders, are stored in cabinets that the tool boxes sit on.  I have
1 large 14 drawer tool box, an old 2 drawer box, a 3 drawer Stack On box,
2 old kitchen cabnets that sit on the floor, a couple of smaller boxes
for my body tools and my pullers, and 1 - 2 drawer roll around base,

The only thing I have hanging are my hammers, hydrometer.

John

Phone:  (757) 495-8229

                       65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan