RE: Air Chucks and Blow Guns

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: RE: Air Chucks and Blow Guns
From: "Mullen, Tim (IIS)" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:29:53 -0700
Trevor Boicey [mailto:tboicey@brit.ca] wrote:

> I think it cost me about $40 to do the whole shop at
> the local discount tools place. I hear all these
> discussions about "PVC versus cast iron for air
> lines", but you know, $4 hose works too.

I did this as a temporary installation in our previous house.  Then when
we moved to the current house 11 years ago, I mounted the hoses as a
"temporary fix" again.  I have hoses running to two hose reel in the
garage, and one of these days "real soon now", I'm going to install 3/4
inch black pipe...  Of course, that will probably be in my next house...
:)

Tim Mullen

Chantilly, VA